Video marketing has dominated all other forms of marketing. It has become an essential part of all marketers’ marketing strategy, and they consider it a vital factor for increasing their brand awareness and customer base. It plays a significant role in maximizing the company’s revenue and profits.
It is the most engaging form of marketing. With a combination of text and graphics, the company can have an everlasting impact on the audience and make decisions in their favor. The study says that this form of marketing is easy to remember and recall.
At present, creating a good piece of video is not as difficult as it was in earlier times. Creating and editing videos has now become a piece of cake. By considering a few factors, one can easily come up with content that is attention-grabbing and compelling. Below are some points that must be kept in mind when designing content.
Let’s take a look at how to add a video to your social media marketing:
Step 1: Choose the type of video according to the content-type:
Determine which type of video will best describe your idea. There are many different types of videos to choose from:
- Pre-roll video: They are 15-30 seconds long videos that aim to grasp the audience’s attention. They deliver a short message within a short time, which is sufficient to develop the audience’s interest in a product or service. The video can be humorous, fact-driven or aim to solve a problem or contain any other message to make the message resonate with the audience.
- How-to videos: They are the most popular type of videos among the audience. Almost 70% of the searches on YouTube are ‘how-to’ videos. Study says that these videos are the most-watched on the forum, with nearly 100 million hours spent daily watching them.
People find them helpful and easy to follow. They can be best used to describe complex products’ functionality or provide details about a service.
- Make trending topics part of the video: One way to increase shares of your videos and have more people subscribe to your channel or follow you is to take advantage of the trending topics on the platform and make them a part of your video. This will boost your presence on the platform as you will be highlighting topics that are most popular among the market.
- Behind the scenes video: The audience is always interested in knowing the efforts and skills that go into delivering a product/service. They want to know how the company produces, assembles and distributes their products. By bringing these efforts to their attention, you can always make them connect with the company on a deeper level.
- Product video: To attract the audience towards the company’s product, come up with an interesting video describing the product’s features and benefits. Take care that you don’t go over promotional and keep the content short and simple.
Step 2: Make the best efforts within your budget:
As mentioned earlier, video making has now become very easy as compared to previous times. Earlier, you had to choose location, background, hire an actor and a good script-writer, and then develop something. But now, this task has become very easy. You can easily come up with some great content with the help of a team of 2-3 people.
Now the social media platforms offer ease of creating and uploading videos. This is very cost-effective and does not require a lot of time and effort.
Another option available is to use different software applications available to create engaging content.
If you have a large budget, you can hire a professional video marketing organization to do the job for you. They will write the script for you and do all the tasks necessary to produce a good video. It will not cost much, and you will have professional and attractive content created for you.
Step 3: Monitor your performance:
This is the most crucial step, as everyone wants to gain an insight into how their content is performing. Various metrics can be used to measure the success of your video marketing campaign. Metrics are proven to be the best metrics to analyze your performance and improve your online presence. Some of the metrics used to measure this are engagement, play rate, view count, and click-through rate.
The best videos are short, relevant, and engaging. They have the power to attract the audience and capture their attention. With these simple steps, you can create a product that the audience will consider worth watching. If you haven’t tried these tips before, give them a shot and see your audience grow.